Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MC: hi... u doing anything urgent? need u help

me: doing the attendance list for the event lor. wassup?

MC: i need u to help me to login to each user's account and change the password. need to finish the migration by tonite

me: whose user? how to do it?

Aileen: i share u the file already. called staff2. u open the file. then go to the website. i hv done the first few

me: wahhhhhh! so many!! can copy and paste or not?

MC: can u login from BHL@ABC.EDU.MY onwards... with the password given in the list

me: instead of typing ? :D

MC: if can, we would hv already done it. coz there is a capcha word that needs to be resolved. that is preventing us from doing the migration. so use the login and password and solve the capcha word and when it ask to change password... u use back the same password and add an 'a' at the back

me: change password to what?

MC: ie abc123a

me: oh. ok

MC: thanks. once u hv changed the password, just put a '-' in the comment. i will do the migration once i see the '-'

me: then wat's the done?

MC: done is for me to indicate that i hv done the migration

me: ok

MC: thanks :) i am working with 2 notebooks now to do the migration. sorry.. i hv done for bw. pls continue for the next one

me: ok. after change pw can just log out right?

MC: yes

me: ok. eh.. can copy and paste ah. no need to type one by one

MC: yup... copy and paste the password yes

me: tat;s what i asked u ma. aiyooo. :D

MC: mana tau u referring to password

if you dont fucking know what i was referring to, why straightaway tell me no??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang