Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

18 July 2011 - Gtalk

MC: is the admin training confirmed?

me: nope

MC: if there is any delay or postponement pls inform abc.edu - mr ng

me: ha? he knows abt the training? boss is the one sending the invites

MC: not sure... maybe u check with boss

me: the last task he gave me was to source for venue

MC: has the venue been sourced and provided to boss for confirmation? coz the training is supposed to be this thurs 21st

me: sourced, provided, he confirmed the venue but not the date. havent book at all. maybe u can ask boss for more details. i dont know any

7 minutes later....

me: mr ng is invited for the training issit? if not why u ask me to inform him?

MC: coz he was earlier informed that the training is supposed to be on 21st

me: ya la, means he got invited la? if not how he know?

MC: anyway, pls confirm with boss... coz u are supposed to be his PA la... u shud follow his schedule closely la. apala... somemore ask me whether he is coming in or not... i should be the one asking u larr

me: i m not his PA la. not my jobscope

MC: really? i thot that is in your jobscope... coz that is what boss and lady boss informed me

me: nope....

MC: then what is yr jobscope?

me: admin/ marketing / pre sales exec

MC: haha... ok... did u read the fine print? what is under admin job scope

me: nothing to do with PA job. of coz i read la if not i buta buta sign the appointment letter meh?

MC: ok then.... coz that was not what they told me earlier. nvm then
who the fuck does she think she is, telling me what is my bloody jobscope?? anyway, 2hrs after this chat, i got called into the boss office to go thru my jobscope again. coincidental? and no, i m not a PA at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang