Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

19 July 2011 - Gtalk

me: hi

MC: hi

me: can you pls help me check if efg total user is 72 as per the spreadsheet? coz i need to send renewal quotation to them already. also xyz, is it confirmed 6 users?
thanks ah

MC: efg which domain? xyz confirmed 6. efg.my if u look at the spreadsheet is indicated as offline order. which means i cannot confirm on my side. any offline order do not go through me

me: boss say for efg.my special case, you all got access to check. he ask me to check with you one

MC: u ask him again and see... i dun hv access... just tell him is offline order

me: he knows it's offline order. he is the one who told me to ask you coz he say they give us access to check efg

MC: even if u ask him to confirm he cannot confirm for u. coz he don't even know. ok... i know what u mean. it's 73

me: ok. thanks

MC: that one is not they give us access but efg gv me the admin password to login to their apps

me: ok.

oh, so now you think you are smarter than the boss now? also, so obvious you didn't check things properly and straightaway say no, cannot. fucking lazy lor. also fucking negative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang