Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

28 June 2011 - Gtalk

me: hey. can i ask u something?

MC: yes?

me: usually when will you get ur pay check? *cheque

MC: last working day

me: ha? by the time the money clear will be 2-3 days into the mth?

Aileen: dunno when clear... i sometimes bank in only 1 week after

me: oh. ok

Aileen: as long as i get my cheque, i am ok. doesn't matter when cleared

me: matters to me. :) i have to pay rental every 1st of the mth

MC: no savings meh?

me: nope

MC: ic

me: just only clear off all debts last mth :D

MC: i also hv to pay my monthly installments for the house on the 1st la... but i do hv my savings

me: lucky u :) the only consolation for me now is i m totally debt free albeit no savings

MC: better start a savings plan la. i started my savings plan on my 1st day of my working life liao :p

me: i dont see any point in saving money when i was still in debt. now debt free can start saving. :D

MC: good to hear that :)

 Why so show offy?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang