Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

21 June 2011 - gtalk

me: hi

MC: hi

me: ABC Holdings requesting for add on 2 users. have you done it yet?

MC: not yet coz there is a problem. the support team is looking into it

me: oohhhhh. wokie. she called up to request for it

MC: yup... she did send an email. normally within 1 minute can kau tim but now cannot do. coz got error

me: wokie....

MC: will definitely try to get it done by today. hopefully the support team can settle the issue fast

me: wokie, maybe you can reply her email and inform her of the technical glitch? :D

MC: where can tell customer got error in the system one :p anyway, her request is by today right?

me: why not? better to inform customer something than not informing. if no information, they will think we tidak apa dont care about their business ma

MC: well, like i said, she said by today... so far still not end of today yet. i am sure it will be resolved by end of today

me: she did mentioned on the phone it's urgent. that's why i suggest the email reply

MC: give the support team until 1:30 pm and then i will revert to her

me: ok. thank you

Honestly, if I am the customer,  I would prefer to be updated instead of sitting duck at my end waiting for things to happen and no one tells me anything =.=""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang