Nuffnang

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Taichi Master

wow... final few days here and i've got another incident with MC.

Background info about MC. She is very lazy and always pretend to be super busy in front of the bosses and always try to taichi her work away.

MC: the add-on for ABC is only for Spamguard or GApps or Both?

me: both

MC: ABC is offline order, we cannot provision the accounts online
 
i can only provision for postini add-on but not gapps

me: pls tell that to boss. i dont provision at all

MC: for all offline order, just send him an email on that. there is nothing i can do from my side

me: as i said, pls liaise with boss. i m just doing my part

MC: the instruction for account provisioning should come from yr side

me: which i did, by filling up the form

MC: ok, then i am just informing that since it is an offline order, there is nothing i can do on my side

me: then who provision what is not my business. i was instructed to fill in the form. and u n boss will pick up from there

MC: fine then
i know i sound like a bitch here for not even attempt to go extra mile to help. why should i? the more i help, the more she demand me to do her job. it's her job. i did my part until the end. it's her department's processes, she handle it la. niama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang