Nuffnang

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Planned leave

When I first join this company about 2 mths ago, i was told that we are not allowed to take leave together. at least 1 person must be in the office to man it. fine. then the colleague shared with me her planned leave for this year. wah... damn nice leave wor.... take all the long weekends and what nots. i cant complain nor comment coz i am afterall new here. so i planned my leave around hers.

today, i noticed our planned leave file has been amended. and i saw the 2012 leaves has been planned. i opened and i got all pissed all over again. she is the most selfish colleague ever! she has planned all the leaves to coincide with the public holidays again!!! i thought we are suppose to work as a team and DISCUSS???? she even took my birthday!!!!!!! aarrrrgggghhhhh!!!

Notice there isnt any column created for me??? notice how nice her leaves are???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang